1. Buying now means locking in a lower interest rate. Interest rates dropped...again. The rates are currently projected to be near 5% by the end of the year.2. Buying before Spring
Home Buying Workshop
The workshop will focus on Dave Ramsey’s 7 Home Buying Principles. We will touch on all seven topics. These topics include:
· Budgeting Your Home Financing
· Completing Your Pre- Qualification
· Choosing Your Realtor and Home
· Selecting Your Service Providers
· Finding Your Loan Program and Locking Your Rate
· Processing Your Approval
· Closing On Your Home
Buying a home is one of life’s biggest decisions and an investment like no other. The process is exciting, and yet can be very stressful. Being prepared for that experience will enable you to be one step ahead of the average home buyer. The importance of being a well educated home buyer is paramount in today’s market.
I hope to see you there!
Founder and CEO of the Atlanta 'Burbs and Metro team at Keller Williams Realty in Marietta, GA. ....
Latest Blog Posts
3 Reasons you need a buyers agent to purchase a new build.1. The agent in the office at the new neighborhood works for the builder, not YOU! This is the difference between a client service and